Time slipped by, and I feel I never have enough time for things that I would like to and need to do.
Most of my summer time has been spent on those things that seem to be insignificant. I have been killing time in any way I can think of... Shame on myself....:(
One thing to be mentioned is the New letaracies teacher leader institute in July. This is perhaps one of the most rewarding things during the summer. It is always good to have your mind enriched so that you can keep up with current trends and knowledge. It is also always great to find your passion for something that you would like to devote yourself to in the future.
These days I have been busy going through various procesures regarding check-ins, orientation, immunization, student ID card, and a lot other paper works. Walking out on the campus is just like in a sauna room---it is hot enough to bake cakes...
Anyway, enjoy the last few days, and get prepared for a new start.
No comments:
Post a Comment